Saturday, December 27, 2008

Wii Fit Reviews




For Christmas we got our kids a Wii Fit. It's quite an amazing video game. My kids can't get enough. Here are our reviews:


Bud (age 9): It's fun. It makes you energetic and skiing is awesome. You can exercise without even leaving your front door.

Princess (age 7): It's really cool. Hoolahooping is really awesome. You have a piggy bank on it and you get money to get more games.

Tiger (age 5): Soccer is my favorite game.

Cousin Oshkosh (age 10): It's fun. My favorite thing is running. It sometimes hurts and you can trip.

Dad (age undisclosed): This is a great way to burn off all of the excess energy the kids have when you really want them to go to bed.


So there you have it. Our family gives Wii Fit it 5-stars.

1 comment:

Curtis J. Morley said...

Matt,

I love Wii Fit. It is fantastic. I am using it to track my progress down to 185 pds. I only have 10 pounds left. It can really be a god workout. Especially the pushups and the hula-hoop.

Thanks,
Curtis J. Morley