Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Mac


For years I did graphic design work. Every day I sat down at a Macintosh computer. Since then I found that my PC would run most of the same programs (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc.) and I was happy. At least I thought I was.

At work I recently purchased an iMac so I can do some high-end video and audio editing. I fell in love again. I retained my PC laptop to do everything else.

You've seen the commercials -- the ones where there are two guys standing there (one representing a PC and one representing a Mac):


You can view them here.
They are so right on the money!

I'm now on the verge of giving my PC laptop the boot! I can now get my e-mail on my Mac; I have all of my Microsoft Office programs on my Mac; I don't have any of the problems of virus' and malware like that on my Mac.

My only regret is not getting the 17" MacBook Pro so I can travel with it. I just didn't know how much I was going to enjoy it! So, if you're looking for a new computer, take it from me, go with a Mac. You will NOT regret it.

No comments: